Senior PHP Developer
PLACE OF WORK: BERLIN
Talent Hills’ Client is European leader of e-commerce solutions dedicated to automotive sector, a trusted business partner of car dealerships in almost whole Europe.
The company leads businesses in more than 30 countries worldwide. Due to natural grow of the company and necessity of building new teams, we are offering a Berlin- based position of Senior PHP Developer.
By joining the team you will take a part in full lifecycle engineering using newest technologies and architecture of over 110 microservices in cloud environment.
Range of duties:
– Participation in full lifecycle engineering: architecture, solution design, development, quality assurance and maintenance of application using PHP technologies: PHP7, PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Doctrine, Behat, Symfony;
– Solve complex problems connected with software architecture and development;
– Creating technical documentation.
– Higher or incomplete higher education in IT or related fields;
– 4+ years of professional experience in PHP programming (OOP);
– Deep understanding of REST API;
– Ability to develop applications based on a MVC pattern;
– Familiarity with Symfony framework;
– Knowledge and ability to apply the SOLID principles in practice;
– Very good English;
– Understanding complex technical problems.
Other technologies used in a project: Jenkins, MySql, PostgreSQL 9.4, Elasticsearch, Docker, AWS.
– Perfect technological environment and possibility to develop yourself in newly-created team consisting of experienced people and having real impact on car industry in Europe
– Startup atmosphere working for large and stable organization;
– Long-term cooperation;
– Benefits package including discounts on various services, regular team-events;
– Smooth start in Berlin, which means that you will receive relocation support that includes assistance with visa, apartment search, moving costs and help with German bureaucracy.